Lilypie ticker

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

background

Saturday, August 13, 2011

Where do I start?



I think it's finally going to happen! Things should be settling into a bit more of an organized routine here shortly. Oh how I've longed to see that little light at the end of the tunnel after the many months of craziness we've survived! I'm hoping to start becoming a bit more of a regular around these parts again as things progress in the next few months here at the Dillard family residence! :)

Btw...can you believe I'll be starting the planning for a FIRST BIRTHDAY for a VERY SPECIAL young man! How is that even possible?! Seriously?

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad to hear that you're starting to see a light at the end of the tunnel. Those busy, crazy times can be a handful. :)

    ReplyDelete