Lilypie ticker

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

background

Saturday, September 24, 2011

Oh my sweet boy!

Jaden Boo at 10 months old!







You are getting so very BIG! I've been SUPER EMOTIONAL lately! I am SO VERY PROUD of the little "man" you've become and I feel so HONORED to be your mamma! I just have a VERY DIFFICULT time wrapping my mind around the fact that you're FIRST BIRTHDAY is just around the corner. I've gone through the DENIAL/PROCRASTINATION (in hopes of keeping you little longer...) to coming to the ACCEPTANCE/PLANNING in full swing mode over the last couple of days. I wish I could make it perfect. You deserve a PERFECT DAY! I love you so very much and I cannot imagine my life with out your smile. Even if more babies of our own are not in GOD's plan for our lives...only time will tell...I WILL BE THANKFUL...SO VERY THANKFUL, that you surprised us last year! The greatest gift of my life! MUAH!

Love mommy!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment