Lilypie ticker

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

background

Monday, November 1, 2010

My heart is eager to know...


...what is feels like to hold that sweet little boy that we've waited so long for!

This week's scripture pretty much sums it all up:

"No eye has seen, no ear has heard, no mind has conceived, what GOD has prepared for those who love HIM!"

1 Corinthians 2:9

That's how it feels waiting for our little prince to arrive...there is no way to describe it. I can imagine that until we actually hold him, it's just not going to seem real. We are so excited!

1 comment:

  1. I am so anxious to see him as well Nadine! Please do me a favor and give him a long kiss for me, and take in one extra sniff of his baby goodness when he arrives. My prayers are with you sweety! I'm waiting for pictures!!

    ReplyDelete