Lilypie ticker

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

background

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Wonderful Home Wednesday....


So, home decorating among many other things have been on hold the last 4 or so months. Between being newly pregnant and starting school again I've had little time or energy to do much extra around the house. Last Wednesday however I made a stop by JoAnn fabric and picked out some fabric for new couch pillows. The last ones I made really didn't match the rest of the decor too well so I ended up not making the rest of them. I love the fabric, it's cute, just didn't work for our decor. Maybe I'll give them away or end up selling them at a yard sale someday. Anyway I attached a photo of the new fabric. Josh and I both like it and think it'll work much better for the look we have in mind. So now I just need to find the time and energy to make the pillow cases. :0) Happy Wednesday all!

No comments:

Post a Comment