Lilypie ticker

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

background

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Our little Miracle...update!


Here you go...this is the update from today!



Well...we found out today that we are 15 weeks and 6 days along. That makes our due date approximately November 18th. It is still too soon to be sure of the sex of the baby. The ultrasound tech had a hard time getting a good pic...but we sure did get to see the little one wiggle around, suck the thumb...kick...very active! :0) The heartbeat was amazing to hear. So strong! I'm sure you've noticed some blue on my profile....that's because from what the tech could tell, she thinks baby is .............








A BOY!!!! <3

Of course we won't be 100% positive and I have to refrain from buying a bunch of boy stuff until after the next appt that is scheduled for Wed the 30th of June (we'll be right at 20 weeks so there shouldn't be any problems verifying then). So hard! We are so very excited! Josh will finally have his little sidekick to follow him around and play music with him and just do the stuff that daddy's do with their little boys! I am so excited! He's beautiful (Yes, I know I may be slightly biased...but hey....I'm allowed!).

So his name....we had actually already picked out a name for both genders so as long as nothing changes between now and the next ultrasound, our little blessing will be named Jaden Scott Dillard.

I'm going to be quite busy redoing his journal...that's going to be a mess. I'm tempted to buy a new one because it's going to look like such a mess with white out all through it :0( All the dates need to be changed. I basically have to start over. I like to document things and I've been working really hard to keep track of everything...but I was off by a good two weeks....oops.

Anyway, I hope you're all having a great day! Thanks to everyone who's been praying for us! We love you!!! <3

10 comments:

  1. That is such a great name! What a happy time! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute name. And....same due date now!!!

    Our tech guessed boy too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would have to get a new journal too - everything has to be perfect! That's a beautiful name and I'm so excited for ya'll!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the name yall picked out! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw yay! Congratulations! I'm so happy for you and your husband! I love the name as well!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great name. So happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. cute name! I bet its a boy! we found out at 15 weeks!! I say bring on the blue and green :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Nadine! Love the name Jaden. Congrats!!! I'm sure it must be hard not to go full-on boy now w/ buying things and such. Such a teaser that little one :-) Hope you're having a great Thursday! ~Kristin from Windy Poplars

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yay! So excited for you! The day will be here in NO time!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the name! So excited for you both!

    ReplyDelete