Lilypie ticker

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

background

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Pumpkin Cheesecake...


I've mentioned many times that fall is my favorite season...well, fall and Christmas really. It's so hard to decide which is more fabulous! I love the smells, the colors, the crisp air (if you don't live in South FL anyway ;) lol). Anyway, one thing that I've tried in recent years that has become another fall favorite is Pumpkin Cheesecake!!! Ahhh! It is so tasty! I plan on making this one for Thanksgiving this year...and I wanted to share the recipe with you all.
So here you go:

http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/paula-deen/pumpkin-cheesecake-recipe/index.html

4 comments:

  1. Mmmm, I love pumpkin anything... and pumpkin cheesecake has to be amazing! I'm going to check out this recipe. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yumm!!! I love pumpkin cheesecake! I have a really yummy recipe too and I make it every fall quite a few times. But I always love a twist in a recipe so thanks for sharing this one :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. My husband lives for pumpkin anything....I will most definitely try it YUMMY! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete