Lilypie ticker

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

background

Monday, May 31, 2010

Belly pic...


Well, like I mentioned...I won't know how far along I REALLY am until after the ultrasound, but I figured I'll post this anyway, because if I'm wrong I'll have to change everything from the beginning regardless whether I post this or not. So....here's the belly!


We're growing! There is no doubt about it! I've gained about 7-8 lbs so far. Now that I've popped and actually look like I'm nourishing a life...not just overeating, I absolutely LOVE my belly! There's something so fascinating and precious about a baby belly!!! :0)


I still get nauseous, but in the last week it seems to have subsided a little. It's mostly early in the morning, sometimes in the afternoon and late at night. If I wake up in the middle of the night (typically 2-3 times...I'm sure you know what I mean) I'm usually really sick thanks to my prenatals. I have to take them just before bed so I'm not sick the whole day. If I didn't have to pee every couple hours at night it'd be great because I could just sleep off the nausea ;0)


Josh and I noticed that my belly button has started changing. I thought that was interesting. I've always had a very tight, small innie...but I'm noticing that the bigger the belly gets, the more noticeable my belly button becomes. It'll be an outie before long I assume.


I've been craving fresh fruit and veggies (hence the previous post), especially PEACHES! I LOVE PEACHES! I've been on a serious kick! Peach and Ginger tea, Peach cobbler, fresh whole peaches...yeah...you get the idea!


I'm not really sleeping well...between the pee breaks every 2 hours and nausea I'm lucky if I get a few hours of true "rest". I'm up between 6:30 and 7 at the latest.


My sister in law gave us some more of her old baby stuff....we now have a diaper genie, wipe warmer, bibs, and wipes.

My mother in law gave us one of the pack and plays she had...so we're getting there!!! :0)


Other than that I don't think anything else has changed....we can't wait for Wednesday to get here! I cannot wait for us to see the baby together and find out for sure what is going on. I'm so in love with this child already! I stare at the little pic all day! Can't wait to see this little one again!

7 comments:

  1. It's a bummer that you still don't feel good! I hope it goes away soon...but it still sounds like you are enjoying the ride! I'm so excited...for some reason I think it'll be a girl?! We'll see!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is so wonderful that you are keeping track of everything. I can't for Wednesday for you! Can't wait to find out what you"re having!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the belly!!!! I am so close to popping!! You look great!

    I can't get enough fruit too, watermelon is my fave!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lookin' good girl :-)! That's great that you have cravings for GOOD things. What a blessing! Can't wait to hear the big report from Wednesday's appt.! Did you have a fun Memorial Day weekend?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello! Found you through Busy Budgeting Mamma's blog. Im a new follower! Yay! On the new bundle!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i'm so excited about your appt! the beauty and miracle of a baby growing inside of me never ceases to amaze me! your belly is super cute, by the way! i hope the nausea is on it's way out!

    ReplyDelete
  7. your belly is SO adorable!! and i'm jealous that you've gained only 7-8 pounds. even while i was super sick, i managed to gain a lot of weight. i am not sure where it's all going, but oh well!!

    and i know what you mean about the belly button -- mine is doing the same thing. if i stretch it with my fingers it becomes an outie, which drives james nuts!! :o)

    you are looking so adorable, girlie!!

    ReplyDelete