Lilypie ticker

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

background

Saturday, August 28, 2010

28 week update....






How far along: 28 weeks and 2 days...

How big is Baby Jaden: He's roughly 15-16 in. and over 2 1/2 lbs. His brain is growing folds and grooves. His hair is getting longer. Fat disposition continues.

Weight gain: I have no idea! Lol. I still haven't stopped by Publix to weigh myself. I think I should just go ahead and buy a scale!

Maternity Clothes: Most definitely. Although again, pretty much all of my tops are just large size regular tops from good ole Wally world!

Sleep: not so much...but I'll take what I can get.

Best moment of the week: Just feeling the little munchkin moving around. Still fascinates me everytime. Getting the nursery in order...I bought teeny tiny newborn diapers yesterday (we plan on using cloth, but I wanted to have some disposables on hand for emergencies and long outings)...I almost cried...they're too stinkin' cute!
Also, the diaper bag came yesterday! The Women Veterans Association in WPB FL also threw a Baby shower today for all the young expectant Veterans and gave us hand made blankets, booties, hats, etc. It was super sweet!

Not so great moments: Heartburn from EVERYTHING and nothing at all! It doesn't matter much at this point what I do or don't eat...I just have heartburn regardless. The rash was getting better and then last night I had another flare up of it on my arms and neck. Oh, did I mention I'm melting in the South FL heat! Yeah...it's HOT! I'm ready for winter! I also seem to have temporarily (I hope) misplaced my sanity. I had a few moments this week. Emotional ups and downs...all over relatively small things! I am SO hormonal right now! All worth the grand prize of course, but meanwhile the third trimester has certainly arrived!

Foods I Love: SANDWHICHES...especially Paninis with spinach, tomato, mushrooms and provolone! Mmmm! Fruit still, oh and I made some pretty awesome Blueberry scones the other night! Yum! Gonna make those again this week and try some raspberry orange ones too! :)I have had a bit of a sweet tooth the past week or so, which is not really normal for me. I mean I love a little chocolate as much as the next girl but I mean I've been "hunting" for sweets?!

Foods I hate: Still cannot STAND the smell of Garlicy stuff...eeek! (Can you believe I used to love garlic?!

Movement: Jaden has been far more active this week than he has been the whole pregnancy. He had one day where he was just kinda "hanging out, chillin'" but other than that he's been "up and at 'em"!

Belly button: Lol...outie...in some of this weeks pics, it got cut off in the pic because it sticks out so much. Josh keeps trying to stick it back in but Jaden's not having it ;0)

Morning sickness: still a little tiny bit in the A.M. before I eat...or when the heartburn is really kickin'

2 comments: