Lilypie ticker

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

background

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Please keep them in your thoughts and prayers!

Hi ladies,

I've met some wonderful women through blogging over the last several years and I love that when things happen in eachothers lives, even though we may not know eachother "in person"...we take the time to pray for eachother and check in to see how we're doing. On Friday a blogging friend of mine, some of you might know her as well....had her baby boy Brayden. It's a beautiful thing, but he is WAY early! He and Jaden had the same due date!!! So that makes him about 12 weeks early. So far so good, he's been doing very well, but she said in her post that the first week will be the most critical. If you would like to know more, check out her blog.

http://heatherhelvey.blogspot.com/2010/08/some-news-brayden-is-here.html

Please keep them in your thoughts and prayers. This one definitely hits home. My family has a history of preemies and obviously also because I look at Brayden's pic and I can practically see my own little boy since they were both the same gestational age. I can only imagine how scary this must have been for the family and I pray that little Brayden continues to be strong and grow! <3


Thank you in advance to all of you! Much love and happy Sunday!

4 comments:

  1. I was really shocked to read this on Saturday too! I mean, she was just saying on Thursday how everything went well with her appointment and than the very next day she had the baby! I'm so glad that they are both doing well. He seems like such a fighter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i just found your blog through heather's! i'm a week behind you (was a week behind you both) preggers with a baby boy too! i'm praying for sweet brayden too and happy i found your blog though heather's! good luck with your sweet boy :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing this. They certainly are in our thoughts and I will visit their site.

    ReplyDelete