Lilypie ticker

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

background

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Another good read...




Since I am not feeling well today, I decided to finally finish the book I borrowed from a friend...oh....4 months ago! Yes, I really have had the book that long! I'm embarrassed to admit it but I've been a little distracted the last few months, lol. Anyway, it's a wonderful book and it makes some wonderful points about not only love, but faith, friendship, patriotism, etc. It was a wonderful story and I highly recommend it. Be prepared to sob like a baby though...have tissues ready towards the end (you've been warned!)!!!!

Hope everyone has a wonderful day!

2 comments:

  1. I don't know if I could read it since you said I would need tissues. Once I start, it's really hard to stop crying nowadays. Yeah, I'm a big emotional reck nowadays.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha...you and me both! I was still sobbing about it hours after I finished, lol. I'm so blaming the hormones :)

    ReplyDelete