Lilypie ticker

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

background

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

A little hope...and a lot of love...


With all the heartbreaking stories about friends/fellow bloggers and their babies I've been doing a lot of praying! I can only imagine what these ladies are going through. Losing babies, very premature babies, and babies who will be facing some really tough beginnings with surgeries and recovery time. It breaks my heart, because you never imagine such a happy experience becoming such a stressful and complicated experience! These ladies have held up so well and truth be told I don't think a single one of us would blame them for falling apart now and again. I feel like I would! I trust in GOD's perfect plan, I know he has it all under control, but the flesh does get very weak! Anyway, the point in all this is...we're praying for you girls :) Much Love!

"For where two or three come together in my name, there I am with them"
Matthew 18:20

No comments:

Post a Comment