Lilypie ticker

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

background

Friday, September 3, 2010

Happy Labor Day Weekend!




Hello Everyone! I can't believe the first week of class is already over again! Whew! I don't know about you guys but I'm tired! Must be all those crazy hormones and restless nights, lol. I'll be doing my updates sometimes this weekend. Hopefully tomorrow if I can get the hubs to take a pic for me. I'm soooo looking forward to haaving him home with me for an extra day! Woohoo! :) Anyway, I wish you all a very happy Labor Day weekend with your loved ones!
Much Love!
Nadine

2 comments:

  1. hi i just found your blog! i'm almost 7 months pregnant! we are pretty close i think :) when is your due date? mine is november 9th!

    my sis and i have a blog too. check it out!!

    have a nice labor dayyyyyy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I'm feeling quite tired too. Getting up every hour to go to the bathroom is exhausting! I'm hoping this labor day will truly be a day of labor for me or that she will already be here!

    ReplyDelete