Lilypie ticker

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

background

Sunday, May 16, 2010

Belly pic...

So far other than starting to fit into some maternity pants, everything is still pretty much the same. I've still been nauseous most of the day...and I tire very easily. Getting through regular household chores can be quite a challenge. I'm still sleeping as much as I can although the last few weeks have been super busy so I haven't gotten near enough sleep (this has caused me to be slightly cranky on more than one occasion). I'm still having some terrible back pains (ligaments + hormones = ouch!) I read in a magazine that it's pretty much one of those things that some women deal with and some don't....I'm always starving, but food doesn't really taste "good"....the only thing that I can think of that I've really been "craving" so far are veggie dogs (you know the soy stuff) and corn on the cobb.

7 comments:

  1. such a cute bump!!! the nausea and fatigue should be getting better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're adorable...I'm sorry that you're the lucky girl that has it so tough! That stinks but it'll all be worth it soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your bump is the cutest! I'm sorry you haven't been feeling good. I hope it passes SOON!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aren't you just the cutest!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks ladies :0) Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute little belly!! At 15 weeks, I just felt like I was getting thicker, but your belly is so adorable!! I'm sorry you're still feeling icky -- I'm 20 weeks tomorrow and still have the occasional bouts of sickness. Boo. :o(

    I hope you're able to turn that corner soon and feel (at least mostly) good and energetic.

    Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete