Lilypie ticker

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

background

Sunday, May 2, 2010

Scriptures...

Luke 16:10

"Whoever can be trusted with very little can also be trusted with much, and whoever is dishonest with very little will also be dishonest with much."


This is one of those verses that makes me try harder to be a good steward with what GOD has entrusted to me. It's not always an easy task...but I am determined to get better at it with each passing year. I'm definitely still figuring out what works for us and what doesn't but even any mistakes we make along the way are an opportunity to learn and do better the next time.

Happy Sunday!

1 comment:

  1. I love how you talk about the mistakes being an opportunity to learn. ..Sometimes I feel so down on myself for the mistakes that I forget that.

    ReplyDelete