Lilypie ticker

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

background

Sunday, May 2, 2010

Money Saving Tip...


A few months ago I needed to replace our shower curtain liners. I had heard people telling me about the fabric liners before but I hadn't tried them myself. They're a little more expensive than the plastic but I have to say I'm glad I gave it a shot because unlike the plastic ones #1 They don't have that gross new plastic smell #2 They don't rip #3 They can be put in the washing machine with stain remover to get rid of any funk that may accumulate on the bottom #4 They dry pretty quickly.

All in all I say it was worth the extra money and I won't be throwing away my money on the plastic junk anymore.

6 comments:

  1. Good tip. I've always bought the plastic ones too. I'll have to try this. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. I really like your blog background!! *Very pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmm...good to know Nadine. I've never tried the fabric before, and I HATE that new plastic smell. EW! Thanks for sharing this tip (and your new look is beeeYEWtiful)! Hope you're having a great day! Feeling any better?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice!! We have a biodegradable plastic-y liner that we wash whenever nasty gunk starts to build up on it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i just bought this at target last week!! best thing ever.

    ReplyDelete