Lilypie ticker

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

background

Monday, May 24, 2010

Scriptures....

Here are some of the scriptures of my week that spoke to my heart....

"My grace is sufficient for you, for my strength is made perfect in weakness" 2 Cor 12:9

"But when He, the holy spirit of truth, comes, He will guide you into all truth. He will tell you what is to come" John 16:13

"Now the LORD is the Spirit, and where the Spirit of the LORD is, there is freedom" 2 Cor 3:17


Just a little bit of inspiration for the week...Hope you all had a wonderful Monday!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Nadine! How's it going? Hope you enjoyed a wonderful weekend. - Thanks for starting our week off on a good note w/ these inspiring verses. What great reminders of His faithfulness. I needed it!

    ReplyDelete