Lilypie ticker

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

background

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Finally!!!

Ladies...I finally found shorts! I can't believe it! I suffered through 3 summers in South FL with long jeans because I refused to wear the little underwear sized shorts (the longer ones never seemed to come in my size...as I've shared before I have a heck of a time finding any kind of pants or dresses in my size). Anyway, I was able to find 3 pair! Hello summer! I'll be ready this year...finally!!! I got them at Charlotte Rousse. Two of them are their "sexy boyfriend" shorts and the other was just a dressier jean short that happened to fit and was long enough. (I don't know about everyone else but on me they're perfect...but I'm a shorty...on a long legged gal they may not be quite as perfect. The price was right too! Buy one get one half off!!! If you're looking for shorts I'd go check it out. I can't tell you how happy I was! I wasn't going to make it another year without shorts! :0)

1 comment:

  1. I will have to check that out...I can never find decent length shorts that are cute. I am short too, so hopefully...

    ReplyDelete