Lilypie ticker

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

background

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Sunday scriptures....very late....

"Who of you by worrying can add a single our to his life?"
Luke 12:25
"For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also"
Luke 12:34
"A wise woman builds her house, but with her own hands but the foolish one tears hers down"
Proverbs 14:1
"Better a poor man whose walk is blameless than a fool whose lips are perverse"
Proverbs 19:1
These are some of the scriptures that I've been focusing on lately...I hope they speak to you all as much as they have to me.
Sorry they're so late....

6 comments:

  1. I needed this today...Thank you for sharing it with me...

    Have a great Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have to cling to verse #1 often. i worry worry worry way too much... my hubby helps hold me accountable. thank goodness! and thank the Lord for His unmeasurable grace!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful reminders...thanks for sharing these. Thanks for stopping by Windy Poplars too...I look forward getting to know one another better!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the verses! I do really like that bed head for volume, for smell, AND it is safe for colored hair and says so on the bottle! It isn't cheap but I'm a believer in it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks ladies for stopping by :0) You're very welcome Amy ;0)
    Carissa...ME TOO! I worry far too much!
    Kristin...I look forward to getting to know you better too! :0) Glad you stopped by!
    Beth...Thanks for sharing! I may need to go ahead and try it out...been looking for something that works for my hair for a while. Like I said...Dove is great...I love the scent(not to mention the price) but it doesn't do anything for volume...let's face it a girl can't have limp hair, right?! ;0)

    ReplyDelete