Lilypie ticker

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

background

Saturday, March 13, 2010

lovelies, sleeplessness and more....

This week I got a sweet little surprise in the mail from a dear old girlfriend! We've been friends so long that I can hardly remember life before we were friends! She sent me a lovely card and bookmark! How sweet! Thanks girl be safe on your trip to TX! :0)

I also finally got to catch up with another girlfriend yesterday...finally. Our schedules seem to always work against us. She's working (during the day) and newly married and me...I stay home during the day and in the evening I do my best to be home with the hubby so usually we're on opposite schedules. It was really nice to hang out again and I hope we get to do it again soon! :0)

The hubby is working over time today so I'm trying to decide what I want to do. There's a lot I'd like to and need to do but I'm a little tired and slow moving today...seems like the last two nights I barely got any sleep at all....my mind has been working overtime again. Don't really know why...sometimes it just does that and I end up being an insomniac for a few days....don't really get it.

It's 5:30 AM on a Saturday and I'm blogging?! I've been up since 3:30 (phyisically...I laid in bed all night staring at the ceiling curled up with my kitty boy). I contemplated going back to bed but the last few mornings that just hasn't been doing me any good...I just lay there so why not at least get up and do something, right?!
At least the bed is cozy now!

Hope everyone has a lovely weekend! :0) It's supposed to be sunny and warm here this weekend...we're planning to drive South to visit family for their birthdays tomorrow...so that should be fun.

:0) Happy Saturday!

1 comment:

  1. Aw :( Happy Saturday! I hope you get some rest soon! I hate when I can't sleep!

    ReplyDelete