Lilypie ticker

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

background

Sunday, March 7, 2010

So indecisive...




I don't know what it is about me and my hair...I never leave it the same way for long. I like my hair short like it is now, I really do. However as usual when I go from growing it out really long like it was about 6 months ago to cutting it all off...after a while I start to miss it again?! Does anyone else do that? Right now I'm going through the "should I grow it back out again???" phase...and I mean really it's not like it's a big deal or anything....guess I'm just curious if anyone else does that too...or if I'm just weird (good possibility). ;0) Ok...keep in mind, neither of these really show my hair at it's best but you get the idea, this is all I have for now...so what do you guys think?

4 comments:

  1. You know I think your hair looks cute both ways, and I definitely go through this too. I always want long hair, but my hair is so much to manage that I almost always end up cutting it again. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know me...I always want long hair but the minute it starts getting any kind of long I get bored and cut it off again. So...at least you actually make it to the stage that you are going for. ;-) I'm really trying this time though so no cutting mine off for a long while.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am totally the same way! I chopped 8 inches off my hair in college and didn't like it. I've been growing my hair out since then but sometimes I think about cutting it short again! I like the short cut on you, it's very flattering.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just had a few inches cut off on Saturday. I've had basically the same hair style for eigth years, so cutting it a little shorter usually gets the "bug" out of my system and it doesn't take nearly as long to grow out again.

    ReplyDelete