Lilypie ticker

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

background

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

I'm back...

Hello all. I'm sorry I was absent for a little while. The weekend as usual was pretty busy and by Sunday night I was quite sick. The stomach bug finally got me. I've been counting my blessings for the last oh...I don't know...5 years or so since the last time I had it...but man, let me tell you, I've never had it this bad before in my life! I was such a mess yesterday...I could barely stomach water, eating...well...forget about it, everytime I moved I'd get nauseated again, I was so tired because I'd spent all night throwing up the night before. I'm so thankful it was only one of those 24 hour bugs and I'm on my way to normal. This year has been one sickness after the next for me...hopefully I'm just getting them all out of the way early in the year. ;0) Hope you're all well...I know several of you just went through this stomach bug with your families...my sympathies go out to all of you mommy's who have to actually take care of another person while being this sick...I DON'T KNOW HOW YOU DO IT!!! GOD BLESS YOU!

1 comment: